Adventure, Relaxation, Fun
by the Manning River NSW Australia
Cundle Flat Farm offers superb riverside camping fronting the pristine Manning River during NSW school holiday periods & Public Holiday Long Weekends only. Large group booking requests may be considered outside these periods. Enjoy the seclusion & picturesque location of this idyllic 350 acre property in the Upper Manning Valley, NSW Australia
Take time out to relax in a peaceful environment
$ TARIFFS per person per night with early check in/late check out times – SELECT TAB ABOVE for details
CUNDLE FLAT FARM is only a 1 hr drive from Taree or Gloucester, 2 hours drive south-west of Port Macquarie, and approximately 4 hours drive north of Sydney.
The Camping Area has spacious un-powered sites – each with a fireplace. Pitch your tent, set up your camper trailer or caravan next to the river, or on the adjacent upper river flat, where 3 large shelters overlook the river & surrounds.
The Amenities are hot showers & flushing toilets.
Cundle Flat Farm, Cundle Flat, New South Wales, Australia. 1,456 likes · 17 talking about this · 342 were here. Riverside Camping
- Each spacious site is designated by a fire place – most sites can accommodate at least 3 families.
- 3 large shelter sites with picnic tables & fireplaces are wonderful for large family groups
- Easy accesses for swimming in the river are adjacent to the camping area. Bring your kayak, canoe, lilo or inflatable boat & enjoy the rapids, or bring your fishing rod!
- Enjoy the abundant bird life. You may also be lucky enough to see the many platypus!
- Dogs under supervision are welcome — notification is required when booking, including breed of dog and conditions do apply.
- FIREWOOD, ICE, small bottled water & soft drinks are available for sale – twice daily.
- BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES – click on email link above or telephone
- Click to see MAP for our location – directions are provided upon booking.
HOW TO FIND US…
Look for the blue ‘Cundle Flat Farm’ street signs exiting Gloucester, and Wingham. ON ARRIVAL, the yellow letterbox & sign! “Chill out at Cundle Flat…”
Like us on