Adventure, Relaxation, Fun
by the Manning River NSW Australia
Ideal for a weekend getaway, school holidays. Perfect for families, school, social, church & recreational groups; camper trailer & caravan group gatherings.
Cundle Flat Farm offers superb riverside camping fronting the pristine Manning River. Enjoy the seclusion & picturesque location of this idyllic 350 acre beef cattle farm in the Upper Manning Valley, NSW Australia
Take time out to relax in a peaceful environment
TARIFFS per person per night with early check in & late check out times – SELECT TAB ABOVE for details
CUNDLE FLAT FARM is only a 1 hr drive from Taree or Gloucester, 2 hours drive south-west of Port Macquarie, and 4 hours drive north of Sydney.
The Camping Area has spacious un-powered sites – each with a fireplace. Pitch your tent, set up your camper trailer or caravan next to the river, or on the adjacent upper river flat, where 3 large shelters overlook the river & surrounds.
The Amenities are hot showers & flushing toilets.
Cundle Flat Farm, Cundle Flat, New South Wales, Australia. 1,456 likes · 17 talking about this · 342 were here. Riverside Camping
- Each spacious site is designated by a fire place – most sites can accommodate at least 3 families.
- 3 large shelter sites with picnic tables & fireplaces are wonderful for large family groups
- Easy accesses for swimming in the river are adjacent to the camping area. Bring your kayak, canoe, lilo or inflatable boat & enjoy the rapids, or bring your fishing rod!
- Enjoy the abundant bird life. You may also be lucky enough to see the many platypus!
- Dogs under supervision are welcome — notification is required when booking, including breed of dog and conditions do apply.
- FIREWOOD, ICE, small bottled water & soft drinks are available for sale – twice daily.
- BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES – click on email link above or telephone
- Click to see MAP for our location – directions are provided upon booking.
HOW TO FIND US…
Look for the blue Cundle Flat Farm street signs exiting Gloucester, and Wingham. Further directional information is available. ON ARRIVAL, the yellow letterbox & sign! “Chill out at Cundle Flat…”
Like us on