Ideal for a weekend getaway, school holidays. Perfect for families, school, social, church & recreational groups; camper trailer & caravan group gatherings.
Cundle Flat Farm offers superb riverside camping & farm-style accommodation fronting the pristine Manning River. Enjoy the seclusion & picturesque location of this unique 350 acre, working beef cattle farm in the Upper Manning Valley, NSW Australia
Take time out to relax in a peaceful environment
CUNDLE FLAT FARM is only a 1 hr drive from Taree or Gloucester, 2 hours drive south-west of Port Macquarie, and 4 hours drive north of Sydney.
- The Camping Area has grassy un-powered sites and fireplaces. Pitch your tent, set up your camper trailer or caravan next to the river, or on the adjacent upper river flat, where 3 large shelters overlook the river & surrounds.
- "The Chapel" is a one bedroom rustic 2-level cabin, which accommodates up to 4 guests.
- "The Bunkhouse" is basic farm-style accommodation, which can accommodate up to 28 guests - ideal for a large group.
- "The Kitchen" is exclusively for guests in the accommodation.
- "The Amenities" are used by all guests - hot showers & flushing toilets.
- Easy accesses for swimming in the river are adjacent to the camping area. Bring your kayak, canoe, lilo or inflatable boat & enjoy the rapids, or bring your fishing rod!
- Enjoy the abundant bird life. You may also be lucky enough to see the many platypus!
- Dogs under supervision are welcome (camping only) — notification is required when booking & conditions apply.
- A spit roast for groups is available for hire — this must be pre-booked.
- Firewood, Ice, small bottles of water & soft drinks are available for sale, daily.
- Bookings are required at all times
HOW TO FIND US... look for the blue Cundle Flat Farm street signs exiting Gloucester, and Wingham. Further directional information is available.
ON ARRIVAL, the yellow letterbox & sign!
Chill out at Cundle Flat...
, Manning River, NSW, Australia